Saturday, July 30, 2016

HollyDurrArt.com Temporary Move

I have temporarily forward my website to blogger. I'm going to be building a whole new site from scratch. I'm still trying to get all the details worked out. My website provider told me wordpress will work with their services, when in fact it doesn't, (which really frustrates me they lied) so I have to get refreshed on coding and learn new codes. I'm a little worried I won't be able to do this. I don't know anything about php codes and I have to learn them in order to add IPN paypal to my website. I also have to upgrade my whole site to be SSL secure for paypal to work as well and I'll most likely have to contact my website provider for the that. They do have that option. So many changes and it's hard to keep up with techknowledge, especially with health problems.

No comments: