My fantasy blog


 I decided to use this blog as my main blog for fantasy again. I was mostly using a blog through my site, but I was having a lot of trouble with it, so I decided to just use my two blogspot blogs for my updates for fantasy and fine art.

Last week I finished a small 5"x7" mushroom. All this week I've been sketching a fantasy piece. I ended up enlarger my sketch more. It will be a super size of 22"x28". It's been many years since I worked this large. Years ago I use to work large, but decided to work small to get more art completed. Now I'm making a full circle. My reasons for working large now is to have more room for detail that would be to tiny to draw and I love working large, I really missed it. There are a few pitfalls for working large. It's harder to scan and the price for a original becomes really high. I will most likely price all of them over $1,000.00, because it takes forever to complete. But I will probably be offering bigger prints, like 16"x20"s for a reasonable price. I'm sure that there will be ties when I do smaller pieces, like 5"x7" or 8"x10".

Above is a photo of my temporary work area. I took this earlier this week and already it's getting messy from me working on my sketch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Newsletter

Life and Art

May News Letter Updates